Skip to main content

Lauryn Hill disappoints, blames Nigerian organisers for her ‘No Show’ in Lagos



laurin2The long awaited Lauryn Hill show scheduled for May 1, 2015 has been rescheduled to an unknown date. According to Ms Hill, she did everything possible  from her end to arrive in Nigeria for the show, the organizers however did not make adequatebooking arrangement. Ms Hill said she and her crew waited for hours at the airport to fly into Nigeria. She however said they are working to reschedule her visit to Nigeria.
laurin


laurin1
Meanwhile, the organizers of May Day Live released a statement saying, “Due to Ms Lauryn Hill’s flight issues, the organizers of May Day Live and Ms Lauryn Hill management have concluded to postpone the 
show. 

A new date will be communicated soon. All Tickets bought will be used for the new concert date. Meanwhile a party will still hold today at Eko Hotel starting from 7pm, feel free to come and party as no tickets are required. The organizers of May Day Live apologize for any inconvenience. “





Abeg who dey sell the ticket?? Reserve my own too as una don postpone am..lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man confesses to death of Austrian Lover

Do you remember the story I reported on the 27th of december 2014 about a man in Edo who killed his Austrian Lover who came back to Edo state,Nigeria to celebrate the yuletide with her family? If u missed that story, click < HERE >... Right now,the story has taken a different turn as reported by Laila's blog..Here are excerpts to how it happened all told from the horse's mouth,Mr Festus Aimufua... I am 41 years old and a motor spare parts dealer. I did not kill her. It happened on the 25th of December very early in the morning. There is one boy that help me to pack my goods, the boy was with me. After I dropped my family, I now decided to go and drop the boy.  On getting to Upper Mission junction, she called me and asked if I didn’t know that, that day was watch night, and that if I would come to see her. I said I was coming.  Immediately I turned my car and drove down to her shop, she had a bar. On getting there I saw some boys there drinking. I called the ...

Abuja Bomb Suspects Arraigned!!!

One of the masterminds of the October 2, 2015 twin bomb blasts in Kuje and Nyanya, two satellite towns in Abuja has pleaded guilty to one out of the five-count charges preferred against him by the Police. The suspect, Abdulwaheed Nasiru pleaded guilty of illegal possession of items used for manufacturing improvised explosive devices. The other suspects who pleaded not guilty to all the charges are Abdulazeez Muhazab, Ishaka Salihu, Mohammed Jimoh and Abdullahi Nasiru. Having pleaded not guilty to the charges, the prosecutor asked for a date to commence trial and November 17, 2015 was fixed for the commencement of the trial. Lawyer to the accused persons, Nureni Sulyman, who did not oppose the application for an early date to commence trial, however, pleaded with the court to remand the accused persons in prison custody. He told the court that he had not gotten enough time to discuss with the accused persons. The five suspects, who were arrested at various locations in ...

No Extra Pounds This Xmas...

Merry Xmas to y'all... This pic cracked me up biggggggg timeeee...I was like "OMG, this could be me if am not careful with all the "eatables,choppables and drinkables"..I mean,it takes a whole lot of discipline to say a "BIG NO" to all the appetizing,palatable,delicious,sumptous and mouth-watering dishes today... For me,i don't wana get extra pounds, I don't want belly fats and YES I wanna still be my old self after all the "yafu -yafu" enjoyment. The goats and chicken in my neighborhood are in big trouble...At a point,i heard to pay deaf ears to their cry for help. Hehehehehehhe..see race oo I can't shout abeg....Ladies who are conscious of their weight like me, remember it's a new year underway and we've got to look gorgeously sexy. Easy with the calories eeeh?...hehehehehe Guys!!...most of you have already got "afo beer"...don't make it increase beyond that eeeh...hehehehe Ps: This pos...