Skip to main content

EXPOSED!!! MEET THE LATEST FEMALE SCAMMER PARADING HERSELF AS CUSTOMS OFFICIAL


These are screenshots from her Facebook profile. 
Name:Agbor Chidinma
Age:27 years(born on 15th November, 1989.
She parades herself as a custom official who has worked for over 5years with customs. But how she and her cohorts have managed to carry out nefarious activities and dwindling innocent Nigerians of their hard earned money baffles me. 

They post online adverts on facebook with robust claims about car auctioning (impounded cars seized by customs). The prices are ridiculously low thus Innocent Nigerian Citizens who are having difficulty surviving and need cheaper alternatives fall prey to their cheap scam. 

Recently, they duped someone of millions of naira and the last one that broke the camel's back is their last transaction with promises that the cars will arrive with complete papers. The victim in tears narrated her own side of the story at the police command in Owerri and it was evident she was scammed of a huge sum of money. 

This is calling on all good Nigerians with good information about them and one other peace Okon on Facebook to come forward and fight this war against cheap fraudsters. This link will be sent to Owolabi Peter ,the head in charge of customs and other notable people in authority. 

The end has come for Adewunmi Femi, Suleiman Muktar(con names used in swindling people of their hard earned money) 

This impersonation has to stop now!!! 
The pictures have been circulated on other sites. This is a warning to everyone who scams people. You shall be exposed!!! 


Comments

Anonymous said…
hi chysugar, im just opening ur blog 4 thr first time. Can u do something about the font. Many are not readable. It can make ppl not to go to ur blog. Use white or black font.
The font should also be uniform too. Some are small and some are big.

all this verify if you are a robot thing can be annoying too. Get rid of it
Chy 🌹 said…
Oh,thanks dear...I will correct it
God bless u
Pipi Lee said…
Chysugar nwannem, happy birthday to your mum, God bless her and keep her in good health to reap the fruits of her labour.
Please read and let me know what you think : http://thedarkpassengererotica.blogspot.com.ng/?m=1

Popular posts from this blog

Man confesses to death of Austrian Lover

Do you remember the story I reported on the 27th of december 2014 about a man in Edo who killed his Austrian Lover who came back to Edo state,Nigeria to celebrate the yuletide with her family? If u missed that story, click < HERE >... Right now,the story has taken a different turn as reported by Laila's blog..Here are excerpts to how it happened all told from the horse's mouth,Mr Festus Aimufua... I am 41 years old and a motor spare parts dealer. I did not kill her. It happened on the 25th of December very early in the morning. There is one boy that help me to pack my goods, the boy was with me. After I dropped my family, I now decided to go and drop the boy.  On getting to Upper Mission junction, she called me and asked if I didn’t know that, that day was watch night, and that if I would come to see her. I said I was coming.  Immediately I turned my car and drove down to her shop, she had a bar. On getting there I saw some boys there drinking. I called the ...

yaaay!!! ....Chysugar's blog is 6 months today

Today feels good...I started this blog exactly 6 months ago. On the 4th of October 2014. I wanna celebrate my humble self too... For not giving up.... For the time and efforts... It's Not been easy It's been tasking and challenging... It's been very rough... But today has proven to me that every dream can be a reality if you believe... Special thanks to Butterscotch, Spicy Cynthia, Pamela( a fellow blogger),Amaka,my friend Mari Jali.... All the anonymous blog visitors  My lovely friends and family especially my dad(he visits my blog), my kid brothers who nicknamed me "blogger" lmao... The traffic is amazing....Tears welled up in my eyes this morning when I checked.... Now I know that zero or no comments is not a proof that no one visits. Am humbled,am blessed to have y'all... Is there any change you want the blog?please indicate in the comment box.. Like my facebook page :www.facebook/ch...

No Extra Pounds This Xmas...

Merry Xmas to y'all... This pic cracked me up biggggggg timeeee...I was like "OMG, this could be me if am not careful with all the "eatables,choppables and drinkables"..I mean,it takes a whole lot of discipline to say a "BIG NO" to all the appetizing,palatable,delicious,sumptous and mouth-watering dishes today... For me,i don't wana get extra pounds, I don't want belly fats and YES I wanna still be my old self after all the "yafu -yafu" enjoyment. The goats and chicken in my neighborhood are in big trouble...At a point,i heard to pay deaf ears to their cry for help. Hehehehehehhe..see race oo I can't shout abeg....Ladies who are conscious of their weight like me, remember it's a new year underway and we've got to look gorgeously sexy. Easy with the calories eeeh?...hehehehehe Guys!!...most of you have already got "afo beer"...don't make it increase beyond that eeeh...hehehehe Ps: This pos...