Skip to main content

30 Yahoo Guys Arrested in Ghana,29 are from Nigeria.


30 suspected yahoo boys have been apprehended by the Achimota Mile 7 Police in Accra and 29 of them are Nigerians.
The Ghanaian police made the arrest in an early morning swoop on a house at Alhaji Tabora Str in Accra.
Gadgets retrieved from the suspects were 34 laptops and 48 mobile phones they allegedly used in committing crimes Graphic.com.gh reports.
The suspects are also linked to a dead body that was found wrapped at the Apenkwa neighbourhood two weeks ago.
The suspects are aged from 21 to 30. Another suspect, Peter Konadu Frimpong, 34, who was on top of a storey building videoing the police action, was also arrested. The suspects Among the suspects rounded up were Ike Ogu, 24; Ike Iduozi, 23; Blessing Adebayo, 25.
Awudu Abdul Razak, 23; Daley Emmanuel, 26; Moses Madjaki, 30; Onaghnise Osahou, 24; Peter Andrews,25; Benjamin Akumeze, 25; Kelvin Osayi, 23; Oforufemi Adrigu, 25, Anthony Irughe, 22 and Kelvin Uche, 22.

Others were Timothy Irughe, 22; Elvis Uzeogbu, 24; Owen Zakari, 24; Joe Steve Obozu, 29; Festus Owubu, 25; Abraham Femi, 24; Suleman Abudu, 25; Abraham Femi, 24; Age Michael, 25.
Philip Aghariaha, 25; Nathaniel Owobu, 27; Teddy Atigbin, 23; Henry Onege, 27; Daniel Ukuokolo, 21; Osas Uhuns, 22; Kelvin Ola, 23, Lucky Osahou,21 and Yakubu Dido, 26.
The Accra Regional Police Commander, DCOP Osabarima Oware Asare Pinkro II, said the police, acting on a tip-off, kept the house under surveillance before conducting the swoop.
He said the police met almost all the suspects busily engaged in fraudulent cyber activities during the swoop around 7 a.m. “The suspects were all living in one big house where they undertake their nefarious activities,” he added.

*text not mine*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man confesses to death of Austrian Lover

Do you remember the story I reported on the 27th of december 2014 about a man in Edo who killed his Austrian Lover who came back to Edo state,Nigeria to celebrate the yuletide with her family? If u missed that story, click < HERE >... Right now,the story has taken a different turn as reported by Laila's blog..Here are excerpts to how it happened all told from the horse's mouth,Mr Festus Aimufua... I am 41 years old and a motor spare parts dealer. I did not kill her. It happened on the 25th of December very early in the morning. There is one boy that help me to pack my goods, the boy was with me. After I dropped my family, I now decided to go and drop the boy.  On getting to Upper Mission junction, she called me and asked if I didn’t know that, that day was watch night, and that if I would come to see her. I said I was coming.  Immediately I turned my car and drove down to her shop, she had a bar. On getting there I saw some boys there drinking. I called the ...

yaaay!!! ....Chysugar's blog is 6 months today

Today feels good...I started this blog exactly 6 months ago. On the 4th of October 2014. I wanna celebrate my humble self too... For not giving up.... For the time and efforts... It's Not been easy It's been tasking and challenging... It's been very rough... But today has proven to me that every dream can be a reality if you believe... Special thanks to Butterscotch, Spicy Cynthia, Pamela( a fellow blogger),Amaka,my friend Mari Jali.... All the anonymous blog visitors  My lovely friends and family especially my dad(he visits my blog), my kid brothers who nicknamed me "blogger" lmao... The traffic is amazing....Tears welled up in my eyes this morning when I checked.... Now I know that zero or no comments is not a proof that no one visits. Am humbled,am blessed to have y'all... Is there any change you want the blog?please indicate in the comment box.. Like my facebook page :www.facebook/ch...

No Extra Pounds This Xmas...

Merry Xmas to y'all... This pic cracked me up biggggggg timeeee...I was like "OMG, this could be me if am not careful with all the "eatables,choppables and drinkables"..I mean,it takes a whole lot of discipline to say a "BIG NO" to all the appetizing,palatable,delicious,sumptous and mouth-watering dishes today... For me,i don't wana get extra pounds, I don't want belly fats and YES I wanna still be my old self after all the "yafu -yafu" enjoyment. The goats and chicken in my neighborhood are in big trouble...At a point,i heard to pay deaf ears to their cry for help. Hehehehehehhe..see race oo I can't shout abeg....Ladies who are conscious of their weight like me, remember it's a new year underway and we've got to look gorgeously sexy. Easy with the calories eeeh?...hehehehehe Guys!!...most of you have already got "afo beer"...don't make it increase beyond that eeeh...hehehehe Ps: This pos...