Skip to main content

Gobe!!!-She said she was going to vigil and ended up getting pregnant for another man .

I was forced to marry him, he’s too dirty —Wife
An Orile Agege Customary Court in Lagos State has dissolved the 17-year-old marriage between Funmilayo Kareem and her husband, Saliu, over adultery.
In his judgment, President of the court, Chief Bolarinwa Popoola, held that the marriage ended when the wife left the husband’s house and had a child for another person.
“Adultery is and has always been a major cause of divorce. This marriage is hereby dissolved with immediate effect,” he said.
Funmilayo, a mother of three, had urged the court to dissolve the marriage on the ground that her husband was a dirty man and always cursed her whenever they fought.
“The major reason I want to divorce him is that he is a dirty man and he fights and curses me a lot. I do not know how I became his wife, only God knows, I was forced to marry him, until now, I do not know his people.
“About two years ago, he told me to follow him to a prophet, I refused to go, so he asked me to leave and I moved out since 2012 and we have been separated since then,” she said.
Saliu denied all the allegations and urged the court to grant his wife’s request.
“It is not true that she was forced to marry me; we knew each other for about a year before I married her. We even went to pay her bride price to her family. What actually happened was that she became adulterous and I reported her to her parents.
“She claimed to be attending vigils, but I got to know that she was sleeping around. I once did not allow her to go for the vigil but she insisted and left without my permission.
“I went to the pastor and asked of her, the pastor denied seeing her and he called her, which was when she said she told me a lie to leave the house.
“The reason she came to court is that she has a child for another man, she even left my house with the pregnancy,” he said.(Culled) 
Wow!!!.speechless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man confesses to death of Austrian Lover

Do you remember the story I reported on the 27th of december 2014 about a man in Edo who killed his Austrian Lover who came back to Edo state,Nigeria to celebrate the yuletide with her family? If u missed that story, click < HERE >... Right now,the story has taken a different turn as reported by Laila's blog..Here are excerpts to how it happened all told from the horse's mouth,Mr Festus Aimufua... I am 41 years old and a motor spare parts dealer. I did not kill her. It happened on the 25th of December very early in the morning. There is one boy that help me to pack my goods, the boy was with me. After I dropped my family, I now decided to go and drop the boy.  On getting to Upper Mission junction, she called me and asked if I didn’t know that, that day was watch night, and that if I would come to see her. I said I was coming.  Immediately I turned my car and drove down to her shop, she had a bar. On getting there I saw some boys there drinking. I called the ...

yaaay!!! ....Chysugar's blog is 6 months today

Today feels good...I started this blog exactly 6 months ago. On the 4th of October 2014. I wanna celebrate my humble self too... For not giving up.... For the time and efforts... It's Not been easy It's been tasking and challenging... It's been very rough... But today has proven to me that every dream can be a reality if you believe... Special thanks to Butterscotch, Spicy Cynthia, Pamela( a fellow blogger),Amaka,my friend Mari Jali.... All the anonymous blog visitors  My lovely friends and family especially my dad(he visits my blog), my kid brothers who nicknamed me "blogger" lmao... The traffic is amazing....Tears welled up in my eyes this morning when I checked.... Now I know that zero or no comments is not a proof that no one visits. Am humbled,am blessed to have y'all... Is there any change you want the blog?please indicate in the comment box.. Like my facebook page :www.facebook/ch...

No Extra Pounds This Xmas...

Merry Xmas to y'all... This pic cracked me up biggggggg timeeee...I was like "OMG, this could be me if am not careful with all the "eatables,choppables and drinkables"..I mean,it takes a whole lot of discipline to say a "BIG NO" to all the appetizing,palatable,delicious,sumptous and mouth-watering dishes today... For me,i don't wana get extra pounds, I don't want belly fats and YES I wanna still be my old self after all the "yafu -yafu" enjoyment. The goats and chicken in my neighborhood are in big trouble...At a point,i heard to pay deaf ears to their cry for help. Hehehehehehhe..see race oo I can't shout abeg....Ladies who are conscious of their weight like me, remember it's a new year underway and we've got to look gorgeously sexy. Easy with the calories eeeh?...hehehehehe Guys!!...most of you have already got "afo beer"...don't make it increase beyond that eeeh...hehehehe Ps: This pos...