Skip to main content

The Power Of Concealer (2)

Hope you all enjoyed my 1st post on "Power of concealer"...Well,there are a lot more you can do with"CONCEALER" asides using it to conceal under eye circles.
We shall discuss now.Take a good look at the picture above and tell me what you see.I can tell u know picture 9 is your best bet if you follow step 1-8 carefully...you'll end up getting an amazing "well defined eyebrows"..
Below are few rules that'll help you achieve picture 9 easier than you can imagine.

1st Rule:You need to grow some eyebrow hairs,your eyebrows  can't be looking all messy with scattered hairs here and there .You need some natural brows.So next time you wana shape your eyebrows,pls kindly remain some brow hairs if you want your brows to have that natural look after your brows are done

2nd Rule: Get a good eyebrow pencil..For me I use Tara eyebrow pencil in brown,its sold for N500...Please stop using red shades of eyebrow pencils for your brows.Its not flattering at all..You could go with brown either in light or in dark brown shade..light brown if you are dark complexioned and dark brown if you are light-skinned.

3rd Rule: Get a concealer two shades lighter than your foundation(zaron,Tara,marykay,sleek)..whatever works for you.Apply above your brows and also from the inner brows to the brow bones as seen on picture 3 and 4.Note that your pencil line shldnt exceed where your natural eyebrows stoppedgrowing...The begining of your brows should be in alliance wiv the bridge of your nose.You can  place your pencil in a straight line from your nostril lobe to the upper part of ur brow.At that point is where your eyebrow drawing should start

4th Rule: Blend in your concealer with a brush as seen in picture 7and 8..blend in both the upper and lower concealing cream you've applied and the end result will be picture 9

5th Rule: Finally,dont forget to brush up your brows and blend it in.You can use a soft breezy tapered brush to dab on a dark brown eyeshadow to fill up sparsely drawn brows...

Thank you all for reading..
I love you guys dearly!!!

Comments

Chy 🌹 said…
Pls email me @ joychinwe00.gmail.com if u have any enquiries to make concerning this post..i'l be glad to help
Chy 🌹 said…
Pls email me @ joychinwe00.gmail.com if u have any enquiries to make concerning this post..i'l be glad to help
Unknown said…
Thanks dear, been longing to learn ds
Unknown said…
Thanks, i'll try this.
Chy 🌹 said…
@Ada Eze,ur welcome dear...pls try it and send me pictures via my email:joychinwe00@gmail.com.wd luv 2 c it.bless ya
Chy 🌹 said…
@Gbonjubola Amuda..pls do try it n send me pictures via joychinwe00@gmail.com.
Am patiently waitin.,bless ya
Chy 🌹 said…
@Gbonjubola Amuda..pls do try it n send me pictures via joychinwe00@gmail.com.
Am patiently waitin.,bless ya
Anonymous said…
Most times black under eye is genetic
Read more


Dim
Anonymous said…
Most times black under eye is genetic
Read more


Dim
Chy 🌹 said…
@Anonymous 11:31..This is a post on eyebrow concealing..Thanks for the info all the same.buh wd appreciate u more if u drop comments on the right post...
Bless u.

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Health Tips----Water Melon is the best fruit ever....

Before now,am a sucker for fruits...I don't buy them neither do I attach any importance to them...But as the years went by,i learnt tremendously about the magical effects fruits can have on my body...Now I buy so much fruits @ a go..From pineapples, banana,apples,oranges....I hated water melon before now...It was my mum who taught me how to eat it... Perhaps stumbling on this article has opened my eyes and I can boastfully say that water melon is the best fruit ever... Read below and see for yourself... Watermelon is by far, one of the most powerful, body-healing fruits out there! The amazing health benefits of watermelon cover everything from your brain all the way to the cells in your feet. The best time to indulge in this fresh, succulent, juicy melon, is summertime, when they are in season and deliver an array of nutrients, vitamin and minerals. Watermelon is incredibly hydrating (up to 92% water!) and is naturally low-fat. Make this melon a part of your daily d

yaaay!!! ....Chysugar's blog is 6 months today

Today feels good...I started this blog exactly 6 months ago. On the 4th of October 2014. I wanna celebrate my humble self too... For not giving up.... For the time and efforts... It's Not been easy It's been tasking and challenging... It's been very rough... But today has proven to me that every dream can be a reality if you believe... Special thanks to Butterscotch, Spicy Cynthia, Pamela( a fellow blogger),Amaka,my friend Mari Jali.... All the anonymous blog visitors  My lovely friends and family especially my dad(he visits my blog), my kid brothers who nicknamed me "blogger" lmao... The traffic is amazing....Tears welled up in my eyes this morning when I checked.... Now I know that zero or no comments is not a proof that no one visits. Am humbled,am blessed to have y'all... Is there any change you want the blog?please indicate in the comment box.. Like my facebook page :www.facebook/ch

Why you Need Olive Oil...A Must Read!!!!!

Most of us do not know much about Olive oil neither are we aware of its benefits...So I decided to do a little research on it and culled some texts from infogoons ...Enjoy!!! Olive oil is a rich source of different polyphenols like simple phenols, terpenes, flavones, hydroxycinnamic acids, anthocyanins, flavonols, flavonoid glycosides, lignans and hydroxybenzoic acids. These compounds work as both antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients in the body.  Olive oil is a very good natural oil and it has diverse health benefits that we all need to explore. It is one of the best sources of monounsaturated fats which is the type of fat that is very good for the body. That is what your nutritionist and doctors will advise you to consume to prevent you from various diseases Now you know...Let's talk about its benefits Health Benefits Of Olive Oil It is good for your heart Olive oil lowers your cholesterol level which narrows the arteries.  It is the commonest cause of hi