Skip to main content

Exclusive: For the SINGLES and MARRIED

You never can tell what one is going through untill u walk in their shoes.love me some Louboutins...lol
This post is For  Singles and Married...Enjoy!!!
1. The wife that wins all arguments with her husband is not wise. The home is not a law court. 
2. The wife that uses sex as a weapon in the home - placing embargo, going to bed in jeans shorts and trousers - lacks wisdom. 
3. The wife that uses the modern trends and laws of "women's rights" to insult or ridicule her husband simply makes a fool of herself. 
4. A woman that makes her home devoid of peace through bickering, nagging and quarrels needs help. A man should be eager to run away from office to be at home, for that should be the safest and coziest place on earth for him. 
5. Modern-day equality in marriage does not mean competition. It simply means partnership. Taking advantage of such equality to turn around and become the de facto head of the home and oppress the man is tantamount to playing with fire. If you destroy your home, soon you will be the boss of an empty home. 
6. A wise wife makes the man feel so good that he assumes that he is the head. Once he gets that feeling, the woman gently wields her power and the head actually turns to wherever the neck wants without a protest.
 7. A wife that does not pull herself away from friends' influence and advice or even from the control of her mother and father will have herself to blame. 8. When a man is looking for a wife, he bypasses women of different shapes and sizes to choose a wife. But soon after childbirth, many women hide under the excuse of childbirth to let go of themselves. Many stop bothering about their looks, shape, dressing, etc. Within 5 years of marriage, people start wondering if the wife is the man's aunt, even though she is 7 years younger. Her defence is that if he truly loves her, he should love her the way she is. But when looking for a wife, he saw people like the present YOU and ignored them and settled for the former YOU. Today, you go to bed smelling of onions and ogiri. You go to bed wearing grandmothers' clothes. Why are you playing with your marriage? L

Comments

Unknown said…
#word#.. For the wise. I visit blogs on a daily basis. Yet,I don't comment on any....jus one week blogging, and yhu got my comment in here.... Keep it up girl, I see. A bigger u. Cheers
Chy 🌹 said…
@Oseh...tnks a whole lot.God bless u
Anonymous said…
Wow!! Nice. Guess I will visist your blog again. Treasure
Anonymous said…
I meant visit. Treasure
Anonymous said…
Oseh dey lie give u abeg. Ur blog is fucking dryyyy
Chy 🌹 said…
@anonymous 10:22am..why don't u make it wet?..nw dnt be a kill joy ok?nw run along.
Luv u.
Chy 🌹 said…
@anonymous 2:16am..bless u dear,kip visiting..chysugar appreciates u here
Chy 🌹 said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Health Tips----Water Melon is the best fruit ever....

Before now,am a sucker for fruits...I don't buy them neither do I attach any importance to them...But as the years went by,i learnt tremendously about the magical effects fruits can have on my body...Now I buy so much fruits @ a go..From pineapples, banana,apples,oranges....I hated water melon before now...It was my mum who taught me how to eat it... Perhaps stumbling on this article has opened my eyes and I can boastfully say that water melon is the best fruit ever... Read below and see for yourself... Watermelon is by far, one of the most powerful, body-healing fruits out there! The amazing health benefits of watermelon cover everything from your brain all the way to the cells in your feet. The best time to indulge in this fresh, succulent, juicy melon, is summertime, when they are in season and deliver an array of nutrients, vitamin and minerals. Watermelon is incredibly hydrating (up to 92% water!) and is naturally low-fat. Make this melon a part of your daily d

yaaay!!! ....Chysugar's blog is 6 months today

Today feels good...I started this blog exactly 6 months ago. On the 4th of October 2014. I wanna celebrate my humble self too... For not giving up.... For the time and efforts... It's Not been easy It's been tasking and challenging... It's been very rough... But today has proven to me that every dream can be a reality if you believe... Special thanks to Butterscotch, Spicy Cynthia, Pamela( a fellow blogger),Amaka,my friend Mari Jali.... All the anonymous blog visitors  My lovely friends and family especially my dad(he visits my blog), my kid brothers who nicknamed me "blogger" lmao... The traffic is amazing....Tears welled up in my eyes this morning when I checked.... Now I know that zero or no comments is not a proof that no one visits. Am humbled,am blessed to have y'all... Is there any change you want the blog?please indicate in the comment box.. Like my facebook page :www.facebook/ch

Why you Need Olive Oil...A Must Read!!!!!

Most of us do not know much about Olive oil neither are we aware of its benefits...So I decided to do a little research on it and culled some texts from infogoons ...Enjoy!!! Olive oil is a rich source of different polyphenols like simple phenols, terpenes, flavones, hydroxycinnamic acids, anthocyanins, flavonols, flavonoid glycosides, lignans and hydroxybenzoic acids. These compounds work as both antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients in the body.  Olive oil is a very good natural oil and it has diverse health benefits that we all need to explore. It is one of the best sources of monounsaturated fats which is the type of fat that is very good for the body. That is what your nutritionist and doctors will advise you to consume to prevent you from various diseases Now you know...Let's talk about its benefits Health Benefits Of Olive Oil It is good for your heart Olive oil lowers your cholesterol level which narrows the arteries.  It is the commonest cause of hi