Skip to main content

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END...


Sunday News!!!

Man allegedly rapes & impregnates 16yr old daughter in Oyo state

A 42 year old man who allegedly impregnated his 16 year old daughter in Oyo state has been arrested by the state police command. According to Sunday Sun, the JSS 2 student was repeatedly raped by her own father after she'd left her mum and gone to live with him. Oyo State Com­missioner of Police, Kola Sodipo said on the night she was first raped, the father had asked the victim to undress, but when she refused and attempted to escape, he threatened her with a cut­lass and then raped her.

The 16 year old gave birth to her father's child on September 16th. Continue...

 
After the act, the raped girl reported what happened to her step mother who didn't do anything about it. Recounting how her ordeal started and what transpired after, the victim told Sunday Sun:
“I was living with my mother until 2013 when my father asked me to come and live with him. On December 25, 2013 my father woke me up and asked me to remove my clothes but I refused. He drew a cut­lass and threatened to kill me if I didn’t do his bidding. I removed my clothes and he forcefully had sex with me. He was the first man to sleep with me be­cause I had never had sex before then. I reported the ugly incident to one of his two wives who is a nurse and she promised to ask him but I don’t know whether she asked him or not.
“In March 2014, he did the same thing again and I ran to the house of his second wife and reported to her. She asked me to swear to an oath with the Bible but I refused since I knew I was speaking the truth. I started sleeping in her apartment. In April, he came and asked me to return to his apartment to do some things for him but I refused to go. His second wife, however, put pressure on me to answer my father’s call as he wanted me to do some things for him at home. I followed him after much pressure.
“During Easter celebration on April 18, 2014 he had sex with me again. All this while I didn’t know I was pregnant because I had my last menstruation in December 2013. My stepmother sus­pected that I was pregnant and took me to a clinic at Igbeti where a test showed I was pregnant.”
“The case was reported at the police station on April 30, 2014 and I started living with my paternal grand­father. I was taken to General Hospital Igbeti, where my mother pleaded with the doctor to abort the pregnancy, but the doctor said he would not do it. After I delivered the baby and my grandmother was told the baby looks like father, my father ran away.”
“When the pregnancy was confirmed, the Divi­sional Police Officer (DPO) and the Di­visional Crime Officer (DCO) were the ones who purchased the baby clothes and other things needed. They also paid the hospital bill. I am appealing to the public to come to my assistance and help me finish my education. I am in JSS 2.”
The baby was delivered on September 16, 2014.

The Medical Director of the General Hospital where the baby was delivered advised that a DNA test should be carried out to determine the pater­nity of the child but said it can't be done until six months after delivery of the baby.

The girl's father has been charged to court. He was remanded in Oyo Prison pending when the case comes up on October 24th.

Source - Sun News Online

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Health Tips----Water Melon is the best fruit ever....

Before now,am a sucker for fruits...I don't buy them neither do I attach any importance to them...But as the years went by,i learnt tremendously about the magical effects fruits can have on my body...Now I buy so much fruits @ a go..From pineapples, banana,apples,oranges....I hated water melon before now...It was my mum who taught me how to eat it... Perhaps stumbling on this article has opened my eyes and I can boastfully say that water melon is the best fruit ever... Read below and see for yourself... Watermelon is by far, one of the most powerful, body-healing fruits out there! The amazing health benefits of watermelon cover everything from your brain all the way to the cells in your feet. The best time to indulge in this fresh, succulent, juicy melon, is summertime, when they are in season and deliver an array of nutrients, vitamin and minerals. Watermelon is incredibly hydrating (up to 92% water!) and is naturally low-fat. Make this melon a part of your daily d

yaaay!!! ....Chysugar's blog is 6 months today

Today feels good...I started this blog exactly 6 months ago. On the 4th of October 2014. I wanna celebrate my humble self too... For not giving up.... For the time and efforts... It's Not been easy It's been tasking and challenging... It's been very rough... But today has proven to me that every dream can be a reality if you believe... Special thanks to Butterscotch, Spicy Cynthia, Pamela( a fellow blogger),Amaka,my friend Mari Jali.... All the anonymous blog visitors  My lovely friends and family especially my dad(he visits my blog), my kid brothers who nicknamed me "blogger" lmao... The traffic is amazing....Tears welled up in my eyes this morning when I checked.... Now I know that zero or no comments is not a proof that no one visits. Am humbled,am blessed to have y'all... Is there any change you want the blog?please indicate in the comment box.. Like my facebook page :www.facebook/ch

Why you Need Olive Oil...A Must Read!!!!!

Most of us do not know much about Olive oil neither are we aware of its benefits...So I decided to do a little research on it and culled some texts from infogoons ...Enjoy!!! Olive oil is a rich source of different polyphenols like simple phenols, terpenes, flavones, hydroxycinnamic acids, anthocyanins, flavonols, flavonoid glycosides, lignans and hydroxybenzoic acids. These compounds work as both antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients in the body.  Olive oil is a very good natural oil and it has diverse health benefits that we all need to explore. It is one of the best sources of monounsaturated fats which is the type of fat that is very good for the body. That is what your nutritionist and doctors will advise you to consume to prevent you from various diseases Now you know...Let's talk about its benefits Health Benefits Of Olive Oil It is good for your heart Olive oil lowers your cholesterol level which narrows the arteries.  It is the commonest cause of hi