Skip to main content

Man Faces Manslaughter Charges After His Pit Bull ‘Tears His Mom’s Head Off and Eats Her Alive’.

man from Romania faces manslaughter charges after his pet pit bull terrier killed his mother in a brutal attack.
Police say that Emilia Mitroi, 53, was feeding the dog prior to the attack when the pit bull became aggressive. Neighbors found her body tangled up in the animal’s chain, missing its head and right hand with her clothing torn on the ground, according to Mirror. Upon arriving at the scene in Drobeta Turnu Severin, Romania, police used a tranquilizer gun to sedate the dog.
Stefan Mitroi, 35, Emilia’s son, owned the pit bull responsible for the attack. A neighbor noted that the dog guarded a house that Stefan was building next door to his mother. The pet has a history of attacking people, according to a police spokesman.
“The dog has a history of attacking people and should clearly have been destroyed a long time again and not left in the charge of a woman too old to be able to control it.”
Another dog was found at the scene, but police say this dog was a stray and was not involved in the murder.
“We found a 53-year-old patient who had died due to neck and head injuries made by a pit bull,” said paramedic spokeswoman Dr. Silvia Pruna.”When we got here, the tragedy had already occurred. The animal had its chain wrapped around the victim. The woman was naked after the animal had torn off her clothing and shredded it. The clothing was strewn around the yard.”
Stefan Mitroi will has now been charged with manslaughter for not controlling the animal.
Mitroi has said the dog was never a problem before. “We always kept it chained up and she usually stayed well away from him,” he claimed.
Image credit: CEN/Mirror (Stefan Mitroi)
News credit:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man confesses to death of Austrian Lover

Do you remember the story I reported on the 27th of december 2014 about a man in Edo who killed his Austrian Lover who came back to Edo state,Nigeria to celebrate the yuletide with her family? If u missed that story, click < HERE >... Right now,the story has taken a different turn as reported by Laila's blog..Here are excerpts to how it happened all told from the horse's mouth,Mr Festus Aimufua... I am 41 years old and a motor spare parts dealer. I did not kill her. It happened on the 25th of December very early in the morning. There is one boy that help me to pack my goods, the boy was with me. After I dropped my family, I now decided to go and drop the boy.  On getting to Upper Mission junction, she called me and asked if I didn’t know that, that day was watch night, and that if I would come to see her. I said I was coming.  Immediately I turned my car and drove down to her shop, she had a bar. On getting there I saw some boys there drinking. I called the ...

yaaay!!! ....Chysugar's blog is 6 months today

Today feels good...I started this blog exactly 6 months ago. On the 4th of October 2014. I wanna celebrate my humble self too... For not giving up.... For the time and efforts... It's Not been easy It's been tasking and challenging... It's been very rough... But today has proven to me that every dream can be a reality if you believe... Special thanks to Butterscotch, Spicy Cynthia, Pamela( a fellow blogger),Amaka,my friend Mari Jali.... All the anonymous blog visitors  My lovely friends and family especially my dad(he visits my blog), my kid brothers who nicknamed me "blogger" lmao... The traffic is amazing....Tears welled up in my eyes this morning when I checked.... Now I know that zero or no comments is not a proof that no one visits. Am humbled,am blessed to have y'all... Is there any change you want the blog?please indicate in the comment box.. Like my facebook page :www.facebook/ch...

The Power Of Concealer (2)

Hope you all enjoyed my 1st post on "Power of concealer"...Well,there are a lot more you can do with"CONCEALER" asides using it to conceal under eye circles. We shall discuss now.Take a good look at the picture above and tell me what you see.I can tell u know picture 9 is your best bet if you follow step 1-8 carefully...you'll end up getting an amazing "well defined eyebrows".. Below are few rules that'll help you achieve picture 9 easier than you can imagine. 1st Rule:You need to grow some eyebrow hairs,your eyebrows  can't be looking all messy with scattered hairs here and there .You need some natural brows.So next time you wana shape your eyebrows,pls kindly remain some brow hairs if you want your brows to have that natural look after your brows are done 2nd Rule: Get a good eyebrow pencil..For me I use Tara eyebrow pencil in brown,its sold for N500...Please stop using red shades of eyebrow pencils for your brows.Its not flattering a...