Skip to main content

Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Walks Allison Madueke Out Of His Office.


President Jonathan is very angry and he believes it is the corrupt acts that were perpetrated by Diezani Allison-Madueke and other powerful ministers in his government that made Nigerians see him as a weak president and refused to vote for him on March 28.

Consequently, after a picture of the Minister of Petroleum, Allison-Maduake, in the house of ex-president Abdulsalami Abubakar to beg for forgiveness from President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari leaked, it was learnt that Jonathan was angry to the extent he does not want to set his eyes on her again.

When she attempted to see Jonathan, he immediately shouted on her: “Just get out of my sight”!

The situation is so bad that former Head of State, Abdusalami Abubakar, on Thursday led the Minister to a closed-door meeting with President Jonathan in his office at the Aso Rock Villa.

Alison-Madueke arrived the Villa for the meeting about three minutes after Abubakar made his way into the President’s office.

The photograph of the minister during a visit to Abubakar’s residence went viral on the Internet recently with many insinuating she must be reaching out to him to avoid probe by General Buhari.

About 30 minutes after they both entered the President’s office, Abubakar emerged, leaving her behind.

When asked for the purpose of his visit, Abubakar said it was in continuation of his job as the chairman of the National Peace Committee for the 2015 General Elections.
As the chairman of the peace committee, there is always interaction between the incoming president and President Jonathan, in order to ensure that the peace we have been able to get is sustained.”

She was said to have tried to seek asylum abroad but failed, hence her she decided to return and beg.

Eziokwu???

Comments

Rachel Berry said…
Hehe she neva see anything.
Buharia go show am shege and she must vomit every dime she stole. Onye oshi lol

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Health Tips----Water Melon is the best fruit ever....

Before now,am a sucker for fruits...I don't buy them neither do I attach any importance to them...But as the years went by,i learnt tremendously about the magical effects fruits can have on my body...Now I buy so much fruits @ a go..From pineapples, banana,apples,oranges....I hated water melon before now...It was my mum who taught me how to eat it... Perhaps stumbling on this article has opened my eyes and I can boastfully say that water melon is the best fruit ever... Read below and see for yourself... Watermelon is by far, one of the most powerful, body-healing fruits out there! The amazing health benefits of watermelon cover everything from your brain all the way to the cells in your feet. The best time to indulge in this fresh, succulent, juicy melon, is summertime, when they are in season and deliver an array of nutrients, vitamin and minerals. Watermelon is incredibly hydrating (up to 92% water!) and is naturally low-fat. Make this melon a part of your daily d

yaaay!!! ....Chysugar's blog is 6 months today

Today feels good...I started this blog exactly 6 months ago. On the 4th of October 2014. I wanna celebrate my humble self too... For not giving up.... For the time and efforts... It's Not been easy It's been tasking and challenging... It's been very rough... But today has proven to me that every dream can be a reality if you believe... Special thanks to Butterscotch, Spicy Cynthia, Pamela( a fellow blogger),Amaka,my friend Mari Jali.... All the anonymous blog visitors  My lovely friends and family especially my dad(he visits my blog), my kid brothers who nicknamed me "blogger" lmao... The traffic is amazing....Tears welled up in my eyes this morning when I checked.... Now I know that zero or no comments is not a proof that no one visits. Am humbled,am blessed to have y'all... Is there any change you want the blog?please indicate in the comment box.. Like my facebook page :www.facebook/ch

Why you Need Olive Oil...A Must Read!!!!!

Most of us do not know much about Olive oil neither are we aware of its benefits...So I decided to do a little research on it and culled some texts from infogoons ...Enjoy!!! Olive oil is a rich source of different polyphenols like simple phenols, terpenes, flavones, hydroxycinnamic acids, anthocyanins, flavonols, flavonoid glycosides, lignans and hydroxybenzoic acids. These compounds work as both antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients in the body.  Olive oil is a very good natural oil and it has diverse health benefits that we all need to explore. It is one of the best sources of monounsaturated fats which is the type of fat that is very good for the body. That is what your nutritionist and doctors will advise you to consume to prevent you from various diseases Now you know...Let's talk about its benefits Health Benefits Of Olive Oil It is good for your heart Olive oil lowers your cholesterol level which narrows the arteries.  It is the commonest cause of hi