Skip to main content

Annie Idibia reveals some secrets you never knew about her marriage.


Annie Idibia  covered Motherhood In-Style Magazine as she shares her thoughts on being the mother of 2face’s 2 kids, how her parents divorce affected her and much more.
Check on it below:
On being married to 2face Idibia: No, I’m married to Innocent, one of the most amazing men in the world. I want to believe our marriage is almost like every other marriage.
He’s a good person a good dad, great husband, a wonderful brother-in-law and son-in-law, and he’s all that I thought he would be as a husband and more.
On the low and high points of their relationship: I think it would be the first time I heard that other people were having his baby, the second should be when we both sat down and agreed to end the relationship. We realized it couldn’t work and decided to break up.
That was after I had Isabella. His proposal was a high point; the way he went about it was special. And my wedding! I didn’t think we were going to end up together, and that’s the honest truth.
On making changes: I wish I was the mother of all his kids; the seven of them. But they are my kids; I just wish I was their biological mum.
They’re awesome; you can’t help but love them. Everything else has made everything better.
On how his other kids affect their marriage: I won’t say it’s easy, I will not lie to you. I mean, you have kids with people, are you going to be their enemy? You have to have at least some civil relationship with them; you have to be very civil but God has been very faithful, and it’s still God all the way because it’s really not easy.
I do not regret being with my husband but I would not want my daughter to be married to a man that has kids with other women, naturally. You know, it doesn’t make me love him less or feel like I don’t want to be here, I’m happy that I’m here, I don’t love him less, but I would not wish that for my daughter because even if the man is in, how about the other parties involved? But then, like I said, it’s key to be civil.
On her pregnancy: I had CS for both kids. With Isabel it was good, it Olivia it was horrible. I was sick all through my second pregnancy, and it was difficult. With Isabel, it was easy.
On Her Parents Divorce: “I’ve learnt that life is not a bed of roses. That experience has made me more focused and stronger. It’s made me the woman that I am and a better mother to my kids”.
Mother of two, Annie mentioned that she is hell bent on ensuring that her marriage works too so her children won’t have to go through divorce and all the pains associated with it.

Hmmmm‎...I like Annie sha...

Comments

Unknown said…
I wish her all the best...

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Health Tips----Water Melon is the best fruit ever....

Before now,am a sucker for fruits...I don't buy them neither do I attach any importance to them...But as the years went by,i learnt tremendously about the magical effects fruits can have on my body...Now I buy so much fruits @ a go..From pineapples, banana,apples,oranges....I hated water melon before now...It was my mum who taught me how to eat it... Perhaps stumbling on this article has opened my eyes and I can boastfully say that water melon is the best fruit ever... Read below and see for yourself... Watermelon is by far, one of the most powerful, body-healing fruits out there! The amazing health benefits of watermelon cover everything from your brain all the way to the cells in your feet. The best time to indulge in this fresh, succulent, juicy melon, is summertime, when they are in season and deliver an array of nutrients, vitamin and minerals. Watermelon is incredibly hydrating (up to 92% water!) and is naturally low-fat. Make this melon a part of your daily d

yaaay!!! ....Chysugar's blog is 6 months today

Today feels good...I started this blog exactly 6 months ago. On the 4th of October 2014. I wanna celebrate my humble self too... For not giving up.... For the time and efforts... It's Not been easy It's been tasking and challenging... It's been very rough... But today has proven to me that every dream can be a reality if you believe... Special thanks to Butterscotch, Spicy Cynthia, Pamela( a fellow blogger),Amaka,my friend Mari Jali.... All the anonymous blog visitors  My lovely friends and family especially my dad(he visits my blog), my kid brothers who nicknamed me "blogger" lmao... The traffic is amazing....Tears welled up in my eyes this morning when I checked.... Now I know that zero or no comments is not a proof that no one visits. Am humbled,am blessed to have y'all... Is there any change you want the blog?please indicate in the comment box.. Like my facebook page :www.facebook/ch

Why you Need Olive Oil...A Must Read!!!!!

Most of us do not know much about Olive oil neither are we aware of its benefits...So I decided to do a little research on it and culled some texts from infogoons ...Enjoy!!! Olive oil is a rich source of different polyphenols like simple phenols, terpenes, flavones, hydroxycinnamic acids, anthocyanins, flavonols, flavonoid glycosides, lignans and hydroxybenzoic acids. These compounds work as both antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients in the body.  Olive oil is a very good natural oil and it has diverse health benefits that we all need to explore. It is one of the best sources of monounsaturated fats which is the type of fat that is very good for the body. That is what your nutritionist and doctors will advise you to consume to prevent you from various diseases Now you know...Let's talk about its benefits Health Benefits Of Olive Oil It is good for your heart Olive oil lowers your cholesterol level which narrows the arteries.  It is the commonest cause of hi