Skip to main content

Opposition wont rig PDP out of power-Senator David Mark.

According to PUNCH NEWS...
Senate President, David Mark, has said that the Peoples Democratic Party will not allow the opposition, All Progressives Party, rig it out of power at the general elections in February.
He has therefore asked the party members to work hard in order to guarantee victory at the various stages of the elections.
Mark stated this on Saturday while addressing PDP stakeholders from the Federal Capital Territory, and states in the North Central Zone in Abuja.
Mark said, “We want to win convincingly at all levels. There will be no room for any manipulation.
“We as members of the PDP will not rig. We will not allow opposition parties to rig us out.
“We have enough evidence to show to the electorate why the PDP remain the preferred choice in 2015.”
The Senate President said anybody or party planning electoral malpractices should think otherwise because the PDP was  committed to a free, fair, credible and acceptable elections.
He however asked his party members not to take anything for granted just as he stressed the need for them to strategise and reach out to the electorate ahead of the polls.
He acknowledged the challenges posed by the opposition parties but expressed optimism that  PDP has lived up to its billings in terms of delivery of dividends of democracy to Nigerians, a positive evidence that it would do more if given another mandate.
Mark listed the reasons  to include  return of the railway transport services, improved Road net works, modernized airports, Agriculture and rural development.
He also identified the  enhanced power supply, political stability, adherence to the principles of rule of law and human rights as well as freedom of expression under the President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.
Source: PUNCH NEWS...

What is David Mark saying...? Can someone Explain?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man confesses to death of Austrian Lover

Do you remember the story I reported on the 27th of december 2014 about a man in Edo who killed his Austrian Lover who came back to Edo state,Nigeria to celebrate the yuletide with her family? If u missed that story, click < HERE >... Right now,the story has taken a different turn as reported by Laila's blog..Here are excerpts to how it happened all told from the horse's mouth,Mr Festus Aimufua... I am 41 years old and a motor spare parts dealer. I did not kill her. It happened on the 25th of December very early in the morning. There is one boy that help me to pack my goods, the boy was with me. After I dropped my family, I now decided to go and drop the boy.  On getting to Upper Mission junction, she called me and asked if I didn’t know that, that day was watch night, and that if I would come to see her. I said I was coming.  Immediately I turned my car and drove down to her shop, she had a bar. On getting there I saw some boys there drinking. I called the ...

yaaay!!! ....Chysugar's blog is 6 months today

Today feels good...I started this blog exactly 6 months ago. On the 4th of October 2014. I wanna celebrate my humble self too... For not giving up.... For the time and efforts... It's Not been easy It's been tasking and challenging... It's been very rough... But today has proven to me that every dream can be a reality if you believe... Special thanks to Butterscotch, Spicy Cynthia, Pamela( a fellow blogger),Amaka,my friend Mari Jali.... All the anonymous blog visitors  My lovely friends and family especially my dad(he visits my blog), my kid brothers who nicknamed me "blogger" lmao... The traffic is amazing....Tears welled up in my eyes this morning when I checked.... Now I know that zero or no comments is not a proof that no one visits. Am humbled,am blessed to have y'all... Is there any change you want the blog?please indicate in the comment box.. Like my facebook page :www.facebook/ch...

The Power Of Concealer (2)

Hope you all enjoyed my 1st post on "Power of concealer"...Well,there are a lot more you can do with"CONCEALER" asides using it to conceal under eye circles. We shall discuss now.Take a good look at the picture above and tell me what you see.I can tell u know picture 9 is your best bet if you follow step 1-8 carefully...you'll end up getting an amazing "well defined eyebrows".. Below are few rules that'll help you achieve picture 9 easier than you can imagine. 1st Rule:You need to grow some eyebrow hairs,your eyebrows  can't be looking all messy with scattered hairs here and there .You need some natural brows.So next time you wana shape your eyebrows,pls kindly remain some brow hairs if you want your brows to have that natural look after your brows are done 2nd Rule: Get a good eyebrow pencil..For me I use Tara eyebrow pencil in brown,its sold for N500...Please stop using red shades of eyebrow pencils for your brows.Its not flattering a...