Skip to main content

Witness against Buhari is dead, says PDP







According to PUNCH NEWS...
The Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation has said that the witness that could have nailed Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) concerning what he did when he was heading the Petroleum Trust Fund, has died.
The Campaign Organisation, in a statement in Abuja on Saturday, said by saying that there was nothing amiss in the financial transactions in the PTF, former President Olusegun Obasanjo was only trying to cover up the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress.
The statement was issued by the Director of Media and Publicity, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode.
Fani-Kayode said that it was therefore wrong fro Obasanjo, under whose administration he (Fani-Kayode) served as minister of aviation, to say that Buhari was a clean man.
The former president had said that his government found nothing against the former head of state when he investigated the PTF under Buhari.
But Fani-Kayode disagreed, wondering what might have gone wrong or what would have made the former President to change his position on the issue contrary to the report that was submitted to him by the team that investigated the Fund.
He said, One of the directors of Afri-Project Consortium, who were contracted by the PTF as Management Consultants and Project Consultants, a man by the name of Ahmad Salihijo and the one person that could have nailed Buhari and that was in a position to indict him and tell the world all that he knew about the graft that took place at PTF, died under very mysterious circumstances shortly after the Dr Haroun Adamu report was submitted to the Federal Government when Obasanjo was in power.
“Many people are asking whether this was a mere coincidence or whether there was more to it.
“Finally it is curious that former President Obasanjo, an elder statesman that we hold in the highest esteem and under whose watch the Haroun Adamu probe of the PTF was conceived, commissioned and concluded, would come out and attempt to clear Buhari of all the charges made and issues raised in the report and give him a clean bill of health almost fourteen years later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man confesses to death of Austrian Lover

Do you remember the story I reported on the 27th of december 2014 about a man in Edo who killed his Austrian Lover who came back to Edo state,Nigeria to celebrate the yuletide with her family? If u missed that story, click < HERE >... Right now,the story has taken a different turn as reported by Laila's blog..Here are excerpts to how it happened all told from the horse's mouth,Mr Festus Aimufua... I am 41 years old and a motor spare parts dealer. I did not kill her. It happened on the 25th of December very early in the morning. There is one boy that help me to pack my goods, the boy was with me. After I dropped my family, I now decided to go and drop the boy.  On getting to Upper Mission junction, she called me and asked if I didn’t know that, that day was watch night, and that if I would come to see her. I said I was coming.  Immediately I turned my car and drove down to her shop, she had a bar. On getting there I saw some boys there drinking. I called the ...

yaaay!!! ....Chysugar's blog is 6 months today

Today feels good...I started this blog exactly 6 months ago. On the 4th of October 2014. I wanna celebrate my humble self too... For not giving up.... For the time and efforts... It's Not been easy It's been tasking and challenging... It's been very rough... But today has proven to me that every dream can be a reality if you believe... Special thanks to Butterscotch, Spicy Cynthia, Pamela( a fellow blogger),Amaka,my friend Mari Jali.... All the anonymous blog visitors  My lovely friends and family especially my dad(he visits my blog), my kid brothers who nicknamed me "blogger" lmao... The traffic is amazing....Tears welled up in my eyes this morning when I checked.... Now I know that zero or no comments is not a proof that no one visits. Am humbled,am blessed to have y'all... Is there any change you want the blog?please indicate in the comment box.. Like my facebook page :www.facebook/ch...

The Power Of Concealer (2)

Hope you all enjoyed my 1st post on "Power of concealer"...Well,there are a lot more you can do with"CONCEALER" asides using it to conceal under eye circles. We shall discuss now.Take a good look at the picture above and tell me what you see.I can tell u know picture 9 is your best bet if you follow step 1-8 carefully...you'll end up getting an amazing "well defined eyebrows".. Below are few rules that'll help you achieve picture 9 easier than you can imagine. 1st Rule:You need to grow some eyebrow hairs,your eyebrows  can't be looking all messy with scattered hairs here and there .You need some natural brows.So next time you wana shape your eyebrows,pls kindly remain some brow hairs if you want your brows to have that natural look after your brows are done 2nd Rule: Get a good eyebrow pencil..For me I use Tara eyebrow pencil in brown,its sold for N500...Please stop using red shades of eyebrow pencils for your brows.Its not flattering a...