Skip to main content

Mr Ayodele Fayose Sworn In As Ekiti State Governor !!!‎

From what I hear, he's the first Ekiti Man to Become Governor Twice in Africa

The newly sworn-in Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose yesterday appointed Dr. (Mrs) Modupe Alade, as the Secretary to the State Government (SSG) and nine other Special Assistants.
Other political appointees include Mr Idow‎u Adelusi as Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Barr Owoseni Ajayi as Special Assistant to the Governor on Legal Matters.


Others are, Mr Kayode Oso as Special Assistant to the Governor on Works and
Infrastructure, Mr Sola Owoeye as Special Assistant to the Governor on Protocol, Mrs Sola Olowookere as Personal Assistant to the Governor (Abuja), Chief Toyin Ojo as Special Assistant to the Governor on Finance.

The others are, Mr Sunday Anifowose as Personal Assistant to the Governor on Special Duties, Mr. Sunday Omosilade as Personal Assistant to the Governor on Domestic Matters, Mr Lere Olayinka as Special Assistant to the‎ Governor on Information and Social Media.

 The Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr Idowu‎ Adelusi confirmed the appointments as authentic and as such the appointees will take up their offices with immediate Effect.
‎
Congratulations Your Excellency Sir, and may God enrich you in Wisdom to enable you handle the affairs of Ekiti State Efficiently.‎
‎
‎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man confesses to death of Austrian Lover

Do you remember the story I reported on the 27th of december 2014 about a man in Edo who killed his Austrian Lover who came back to Edo state,Nigeria to celebrate the yuletide with her family? If u missed that story, click < HERE >... Right now,the story has taken a different turn as reported by Laila's blog..Here are excerpts to how it happened all told from the horse's mouth,Mr Festus Aimufua... I am 41 years old and a motor spare parts dealer. I did not kill her. It happened on the 25th of December very early in the morning. There is one boy that help me to pack my goods, the boy was with me. After I dropped my family, I now decided to go and drop the boy.  On getting to Upper Mission junction, she called me and asked if I didn’t know that, that day was watch night, and that if I would come to see her. I said I was coming.  Immediately I turned my car and drove down to her shop, she had a bar. On getting there I saw some boys there drinking. I called the ...

yaaay!!! ....Chysugar's blog is 6 months today

Today feels good...I started this blog exactly 6 months ago. On the 4th of October 2014. I wanna celebrate my humble self too... For not giving up.... For the time and efforts... It's Not been easy It's been tasking and challenging... It's been very rough... But today has proven to me that every dream can be a reality if you believe... Special thanks to Butterscotch, Spicy Cynthia, Pamela( a fellow blogger),Amaka,my friend Mari Jali.... All the anonymous blog visitors  My lovely friends and family especially my dad(he visits my blog), my kid brothers who nicknamed me "blogger" lmao... The traffic is amazing....Tears welled up in my eyes this morning when I checked.... Now I know that zero or no comments is not a proof that no one visits. Am humbled,am blessed to have y'all... Is there any change you want the blog?please indicate in the comment box.. Like my facebook page :www.facebook/ch...

The Power Of Concealer (2)

Hope you all enjoyed my 1st post on "Power of concealer"...Well,there are a lot more you can do with"CONCEALER" asides using it to conceal under eye circles. We shall discuss now.Take a good look at the picture above and tell me what you see.I can tell u know picture 9 is your best bet if you follow step 1-8 carefully...you'll end up getting an amazing "well defined eyebrows".. Below are few rules that'll help you achieve picture 9 easier than you can imagine. 1st Rule:You need to grow some eyebrow hairs,your eyebrows  can't be looking all messy with scattered hairs here and there .You need some natural brows.So next time you wana shape your eyebrows,pls kindly remain some brow hairs if you want your brows to have that natural look after your brows are done 2nd Rule: Get a good eyebrow pencil..For me I use Tara eyebrow pencil in brown,its sold for N500...Please stop using red shades of eyebrow pencils for your brows.Its not flattering a...