Skip to main content

PHOTO: This Couple Got Caught Stealing Cheese.


A couple was arrested for shoplifting 57 blocks of cheese from a Walmart in Fort Oglethorpe, Tennessee, earlier this week.
Joshua and Erika Caldwell, both 21, were arrested outside the store, with a local police chief reporting security approached Joshua Caldwell, “asked him what was going on, and he said, ‘Well, I got caught shoplifting.'” Which, well, points for honesty but they’re mostly moot in this scenario given the bad behavior that led to it.
In addition to the cart he was caught with, police found cheese in the Caldwells’ car. Lots of cheese — “stuffed in the floorboards, in bags and throughout the vehicle,” and with a value of $300 total. And in addition to all that dairy goodness, police also found 10 bottles of laundry detergent, clothes, and a candle, which were all also reportedly shoplifted. (Police also found marijuana, meaning the couple were also booked on drugs charges — both have since made bail.)
Wonder what they wanted that quantity of cheese for???
Culled...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Health Tips----Water Melon is the best fruit ever....

Before now,am a sucker for fruits...I don't buy them neither do I attach any importance to them...But as the years went by,i learnt tremendously about the magical effects fruits can have on my body...Now I buy so much fruits @ a go..From pineapples, banana,apples,oranges....I hated water melon before now...It was my mum who taught me how to eat it... Perhaps stumbling on this article has opened my eyes and I can boastfully say that water melon is the best fruit ever... Read below and see for yourself... Watermelon is by far, one of the most powerful, body-healing fruits out there! The amazing health benefits of watermelon cover everything from your brain all the way to the cells in your feet. The best time to indulge in this fresh, succulent, juicy melon, is summertime, when they are in season and deliver an array of nutrients, vitamin and minerals. Watermelon is incredibly hydrating (up to 92% water!) and is naturally low-fat. Make this melon a part of your daily d

yaaay!!! ....Chysugar's blog is 6 months today

Today feels good...I started this blog exactly 6 months ago. On the 4th of October 2014. I wanna celebrate my humble self too... For not giving up.... For the time and efforts... It's Not been easy It's been tasking and challenging... It's been very rough... But today has proven to me that every dream can be a reality if you believe... Special thanks to Butterscotch, Spicy Cynthia, Pamela( a fellow blogger),Amaka,my friend Mari Jali.... All the anonymous blog visitors  My lovely friends and family especially my dad(he visits my blog), my kid brothers who nicknamed me "blogger" lmao... The traffic is amazing....Tears welled up in my eyes this morning when I checked.... Now I know that zero or no comments is not a proof that no one visits. Am humbled,am blessed to have y'all... Is there any change you want the blog?please indicate in the comment box.. Like my facebook page :www.facebook/ch

Shout Out To Blog Visitor,Mr Ben Udechukwu And His Wonderful Family

The Udechukwu Family: Sochikayima, Chimamanda, Munachimso, Chioma and Ben Udechukwu Beautiful...awww,they are such a Happy Family. See that lovely smile on Ada's pretty face. See another beautiful picture of Mr and Mrs Ben Udechukwu in a recent Outing Below: Happy Couple...Can u feel the bond between them? In one Word..Awesome!!! They recently attended the Traditional Marriage Ceremony Of Dr and Dr Mrs Ekene Igboerika at Obiaruku Delta State. Mr and Mrs Ben Udechukwu pose For a photograph with Dr Ekene and his wife. (Location: Obiaruku,Delta State,Nigera) See colourful pictures of the newly married couple below: Lovely Cake!!! Dr Ekene and His Beautiful wife All smiles as they cut the Cake Congrats to Dr and Dr (Mrs) Ekene Igboerika...May they experience unspeakable joy In their marriage