Skip to main content

DID YOU KNOW???

I got this from a contact on my BBM and I decided to tiitle it as "Did you Know? and also share it with all of you.

😴😀 SOMETHING YOU
           MIGHT HAVE NOT
           KNOWN And NEED
           TO KNOW !!

🐜  Ants Problem:
       Ants hate Cucumbers.
       "KEEP the skin of
        Cucumbers near the
        Place where they are
        or at Ant Hole.  

 🎆  To make the Mirror
        Shine:
        "Clean with Sprite"

  💨 To remove Chewing
        Gum from Clothes:
        "Keep the Cloth in
        the Freezer for One
        Hour"

💭   To Whiten White
        Clothes:
        "Soak White Clothes
        in hot water with a
        Slice of Lemon for 10
        Minutes"

 🙇  To give a Shine to
        your Hair:
        "Add one Teaspoon
        of Vinegar to Hair,
        then wash Hair"

 🍋  To get maximum
        Juice out of Lemons:
        "Soak Lemons in Hot
        Water for One Hour,
        and then juice them"

🍞  To avoid smell of
       Cabbage while
       cooking:
       "Keep a piece of
        Bread on the
        Cabbage in the
        Vessel while cooking"

👕  To remove Ink from
       Clothes:
       "Put Toothpaste 🍥
       on the Ink Spots
       generously and let it
       dry completely, then
       wash"

🐀  To get rid of Mice or
       Rats:
       "Sprinkle Black
       Pepper in places
       where you find Mice &
       Rats. They will run
       away"

 🍸 Take Water Before
       Bedtime..
       "About 90% of Heart
       Attacks occur Early in
       the Morning & it can
       be reduced if one
       takes a Glass or two
       of Water before going
       to bed at Night"

 💐 We Know Water is
       important but never
       knew about the
       Special Times one
       has to drink it.. !!

       Did you  know???

 💦 Drinking Water at the
       Right Time ⏰
       Maximizes its
       effectiveness on the
       Human Body;

       1⃣  1 Glass of Water
              after waking up -
             🕕⛅ helps to
              activate internal
              Organs...
Thanks to my friend Ursula for sharing this info,i really learnt something.

Comments

Unknown said…
No knowledge is a waste! Tanx 4 d info

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Health Tips----Water Melon is the best fruit ever....

Before now,am a sucker for fruits...I don't buy them neither do I attach any importance to them...But as the years went by,i learnt tremendously about the magical effects fruits can have on my body...Now I buy so much fruits @ a go..From pineapples, banana,apples,oranges....I hated water melon before now...It was my mum who taught me how to eat it... Perhaps stumbling on this article has opened my eyes and I can boastfully say that water melon is the best fruit ever... Read below and see for yourself... Watermelon is by far, one of the most powerful, body-healing fruits out there! The amazing health benefits of watermelon cover everything from your brain all the way to the cells in your feet. The best time to indulge in this fresh, succulent, juicy melon, is summertime, when they are in season and deliver an array of nutrients, vitamin and minerals. Watermelon is incredibly hydrating (up to 92% water!) and is naturally low-fat. Make this melon a part of your daily d

yaaay!!! ....Chysugar's blog is 6 months today

Today feels good...I started this blog exactly 6 months ago. On the 4th of October 2014. I wanna celebrate my humble self too... For not giving up.... For the time and efforts... It's Not been easy It's been tasking and challenging... It's been very rough... But today has proven to me that every dream can be a reality if you believe... Special thanks to Butterscotch, Spicy Cynthia, Pamela( a fellow blogger),Amaka,my friend Mari Jali.... All the anonymous blog visitors  My lovely friends and family especially my dad(he visits my blog), my kid brothers who nicknamed me "blogger" lmao... The traffic is amazing....Tears welled up in my eyes this morning when I checked.... Now I know that zero or no comments is not a proof that no one visits. Am humbled,am blessed to have y'all... Is there any change you want the blog?please indicate in the comment box.. Like my facebook page :www.facebook/ch

Shout Out To Blog Visitor,Mr Ben Udechukwu And His Wonderful Family

The Udechukwu Family: Sochikayima, Chimamanda, Munachimso, Chioma and Ben Udechukwu Beautiful...awww,they are such a Happy Family. See that lovely smile on Ada's pretty face. See another beautiful picture of Mr and Mrs Ben Udechukwu in a recent Outing Below: Happy Couple...Can u feel the bond between them? In one Word..Awesome!!! They recently attended the Traditional Marriage Ceremony Of Dr and Dr Mrs Ekene Igboerika at Obiaruku Delta State. Mr and Mrs Ben Udechukwu pose For a photograph with Dr Ekene and his wife. (Location: Obiaruku,Delta State,Nigera) See colourful pictures of the newly married couple below: Lovely Cake!!! Dr Ekene and His Beautiful wife All smiles as they cut the Cake Congrats to Dr and Dr (Mrs) Ekene Igboerika...May they experience unspeakable joy In their marriage