Skip to main content

14 Year Old Raped In Nasarawa,five suspects Arrested.


Am in shock.....!!!!

Read the story below:

Five suspects were arrested and paraded for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl by the officers of the Nasarawa State Command of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps on Wednesday.
The state Commandant of NSCDC, Mr Andekin Musa, said the suspects, including a father of three, were labourers working at a construction site in Doma Local Government market, he also stated that the victim hawks sachet water in that same area.
He said four of the suspects had on Jan. 30, lured the girl into an uncompleted building beside the Doma market and took turns to rape her.
“The suspects raped her in an uncompleted building near the Doma market on january 30. They decieved her into the building saying they would buy her water but instead raped her,” Andekin said.
The commandant explained that the four suspects after their arrest implicated the fifth suspect who also confessed to raping the girl.
He said that officers of the command in Doma on a tip-off on Feb. 1 arrested two of the suspects near Tudun Laraba community in Doma.
He  also said the other three suspects were later arrested on the same day from the Doma market.
“The rape took place on Jan. 30, while their arrest was on Feb. 1. They are all around and they have all confessed to committing the offense.” he said.
Musa said the suspects, Wada Mohammed (37), Tanko Adamu (36), Abubakar Ogachi (40), Yusuf Ogar (35) and Samaila Ali (35) would be prosecuted after investigation had been concluded.
“From our investigation, the suspects have been in the habit of raping underage girls and we have been receiving reports of similar cases in that area,” he said.
One of the suspects, Samaila, told the News Agency of Nigeria that he was pushed by the devil as it was not in his habit to rape women.
“I have a wife and three children and I have never done this kind of thing before. It is the devil that pushed me to do it,” he said.
The father of the girl, Malam Umar Mohammed, thanked the NSCDC for promptly arresting the suspects and expressed optimism that justice would be done.
*Those devils should be jailed...this is sheer wickedness...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Health Tips----Water Melon is the best fruit ever....

Before now,am a sucker for fruits...I don't buy them neither do I attach any importance to them...But as the years went by,i learnt tremendously about the magical effects fruits can have on my body...Now I buy so much fruits @ a go..From pineapples, banana,apples,oranges....I hated water melon before now...It was my mum who taught me how to eat it... Perhaps stumbling on this article has opened my eyes and I can boastfully say that water melon is the best fruit ever... Read below and see for yourself... Watermelon is by far, one of the most powerful, body-healing fruits out there! The amazing health benefits of watermelon cover everything from your brain all the way to the cells in your feet. The best time to indulge in this fresh, succulent, juicy melon, is summertime, when they are in season and deliver an array of nutrients, vitamin and minerals. Watermelon is incredibly hydrating (up to 92% water!) and is naturally low-fat. Make this melon a part of your daily d

yaaay!!! ....Chysugar's blog is 6 months today

Today feels good...I started this blog exactly 6 months ago. On the 4th of October 2014. I wanna celebrate my humble self too... For not giving up.... For the time and efforts... It's Not been easy It's been tasking and challenging... It's been very rough... But today has proven to me that every dream can be a reality if you believe... Special thanks to Butterscotch, Spicy Cynthia, Pamela( a fellow blogger),Amaka,my friend Mari Jali.... All the anonymous blog visitors  My lovely friends and family especially my dad(he visits my blog), my kid brothers who nicknamed me "blogger" lmao... The traffic is amazing....Tears welled up in my eyes this morning when I checked.... Now I know that zero or no comments is not a proof that no one visits. Am humbled,am blessed to have y'all... Is there any change you want the blog?please indicate in the comment box.. Like my facebook page :www.facebook/ch

Shout Out To Blog Visitor,Mr Ben Udechukwu And His Wonderful Family

The Udechukwu Family: Sochikayima, Chimamanda, Munachimso, Chioma and Ben Udechukwu Beautiful...awww,they are such a Happy Family. See that lovely smile on Ada's pretty face. See another beautiful picture of Mr and Mrs Ben Udechukwu in a recent Outing Below: Happy Couple...Can u feel the bond between them? In one Word..Awesome!!! They recently attended the Traditional Marriage Ceremony Of Dr and Dr Mrs Ekene Igboerika at Obiaruku Delta State. Mr and Mrs Ben Udechukwu pose For a photograph with Dr Ekene and his wife. (Location: Obiaruku,Delta State,Nigera) See colourful pictures of the newly married couple below: Lovely Cake!!! Dr Ekene and His Beautiful wife All smiles as they cut the Cake Congrats to Dr and Dr (Mrs) Ekene Igboerika...May they experience unspeakable joy In their marriage